This easy beef crock pot fajitas recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including green bell pepper, chili powder, and ground cumin.
What you need:
- 2 lbs flank steak, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 c water
- 1 T lime juice
- 1 t beef bouillon granules
- 2 t chili powder
- 1 t cumin
- pinch red pepper flakes
- flour tortillas
What you do:
- Cut flank steak into diagonal strips and place into a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Top steak with onion and green pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine water, lime juice, beef bouillon, chili powder, cumin, and red pepper flakes and mix.
- Pour mixture over beef and vegetables.
- Cook, covered, for 5-7 hours on low.
- Serve steak with onions and green peppers on hot flour tortillas.
- Eat plain or top with sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, and/or hot sauce.