This quick and easy basil pesto recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, and olive oil. Serve with hot noodles or for dipping with crusty bread.
What you need:
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 c fresh basil
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c pine nuts
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
What you do:
- Combine garlic, basil, and pine nuts and pulse in a food processor or blender.
- Pour mixture into a bowl.
- Stir together remaining ingredients and let sit for at least an hour before serving.
- Great with hot pasta or for dipping with crusty bread.