This quick and easy barbecue meatloaf recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including green pepper, onion, and eggs.
What you need:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 c + 2 T barbecue sauce
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 1/2 c green pepper, chopped
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except 1/2 c barbecue sauce in a large bowl.
- Shape mixture into a loaf.
- Place meatloaf into an ungreased loaf pan or baking pan.
- Spread barbecue sauce over top of meatloaf and cover.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.