Try this quick and easy baked chicken recipe. This easy chicken recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including onion, garlic, and olive oil.
Easy Baked Chicken
- 3-5 lb chicken cut up
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1 T fresh parsley chopped
- 2 t dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 T onion diced
- 1/4 c lemon juice
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a large plastic bag and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, shaking to re-coat halfway through marinating time.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add chicken to baking pan or dish and cover.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Uncover chicken, flip chicken pieces and bake uncovered for 20 minutes longer or until nicely browned and juices run clear.
- Use excess marinade for basting.