This easy baked beans recipe is a great side for any meal, anytime of the year. Try it out next time you barbecue, or on a cold winter day.
What you need:
- 2 (16 oz) cans pork and beans
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 T brown sugar
- 3 T ketchup
- 1 T spicy brown mustard
- 2 T butter
What you do:
- In a skillet, cook onion with butter until tender.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add ingredients to a 11/2 quart or larger casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour.