This easy Dr. Pepper Ham recipe consists of only 4 ingredients, including brown sugar and crushed pineapple.
What you need:
- 5-7 lb smoked ham
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple
- 12 oz can Dr. Pepper soda
- 3/4 c brown sugar
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ham fat side up in a shallow baking pan.
- Rub ham with brown sugar.
- Pour Dr. Pepper over ham.
- Pour undrained can of crushed pineapple over ham.
- Place ham in oven and bake 20 minutes per lb.
- Recipe submitted by John J. via Pensacola, Florida