This easy Dr. Pepper crock pot chicken recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including 12 ounces of Dr. Pepper, garlic, and ketchup.
Dr. Pepper Crock Pot Chicken
- 3-4 lb chicken parts thighs, breasts, etc
- 12 oz can Dr. Pepper cola
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2/3 c ketchup
- 3 T prepared mustard
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Place chicken in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and mix.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.