Try this quick and easy to make dill dip chicken recipe. This easy crock pot recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including boneless skinless chicken breast.
Dill Dip Chicken
- 2 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 T dill weed
- 1 T dried onion minced
- 1 t lemon pepper
- 2 c sour cream
- 1 T parsley flakes
- Spray bottom of crock pot with non-stick spray.
- Add chicken to crock.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour sour cream mixture over chicken, making sure it's entirely covered.
- Cook, covered, for 5-6 hours on low.