Try this quick and easy to make Deviled Hamburger recipe. This easy sandwich recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including chili sauce and ground chuck.
What you need:
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1/3 c chili sauce
- 11/2 t prepared mustard
- 11/2 t bottled horseradish
- 1 t onion, minced
- 11/2 t Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 8 hamburger buns
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients except buns; set aside.
- Toast buns on one side in broiler.
- Spread buns with meat mixture.
- Return buns to broiler and broil for six minutes; serve.
- Submitted by M.D. via Wisconsin