Try this quick and easy to make Denver eggs scramble recipe. This easy breakfast recipe consists of 10 ingredients, and is cooked in a skillet.
Denver Eggs Scramble
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 T milk
- 1/3 c cooked ham diced
- 3 T green pepper diced
- 2 T onion finely chopped
- 3 T fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 c cheddar cheese shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 T butter or nonstick spray
- Melt butter in a large skillet (or spray with nonstick spray).
- Add vegetables and ham to skillet and saute for a couple of minutes until the veggies are tender, but not browned.
- Meanwhile, combine milk, eggs, salt, and pepper in a bowl and beat.
- Pour mixture over veggies and ham in skillet.
- When the egg starts to set, stir to make sure all egg is cooked.
- Top with cheese only when egg is fully cooked.
- When cheese starts to melt, remove from heat; serve.