This easy crock pot venison steaks recipe consists of only 5 ingredients, including Worcestershire sauce and dry onion soup mix.
What you need:
- 2 lbs venison steak cut into serving size pieces
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c water
What you do:
- Place steak in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- In a medium bowl, mix together remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over venison steaks.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or over rice with gravy.