If you enjoy beef stroganoff, check out this easy crock pot veal stroganoff recipe. This simple veal stroganoff recipe uses potatoes in lieu of noodles.
Crock Pot Veal Stroganoff
If you enjoy beef stroganoff, check out this easy crock pot veal stroganoff recipe.
- 1 crock pot 3.5 quart or larger
- 2 lbs veal stew meat
- 2 14.5 oz cans beef broth
- 4 medium potatoes cubed
- 1 large onion chopped
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms quartered
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 c flour
- 2 T canola oil
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- Combine flour, salt, and black pepper in a medium bowl.
- Dredge veal in flour.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Brown veal in oil.
- Place all the ingredients minus the sour cream in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook for 8 hours on low.
- Stir in sour cream before serving.