This easy crock pot tuna casserole recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including cream of mushroom soup, celery, and egg noodles.
Crock Pot Tuna Casserole
- 3 (5 oz) cans tuna, drained
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 oz dry egg noodles cooked al dente
- 3/4 c milk
- 3/4 c celery chopped
- 3/4 c green pepper chopped
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except peas in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.