This easy crock pot steak and peppers stew recipe consists of 11 ingredients, including bell peppers, bay leaf, and mushrooms.
What you need:
- 1.5 lbs boneless round steak, cut into bite sized pieces
- 28 oz can tomatoes, undrained
- 3 bell peppers (green, red, yellow or orange), cut into large bite sized chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 t dried basil
- 1/2 t oregano
- 1.5 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Add all ingredients to a crock-pot/slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook, covered, for 6-8 hours on low.
- Serve in a bowl with rice, ramen noodles, or egg noodles if desired.