This easy crock pot soda pop beef roast recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including garlic, cola, and Worcestershire sauce.
What you need:
- 3.5 – 4 lb beef roast
- 12 oz can soda pop (cola)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 3 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T liquid smoke
- seasoning salt or beef rub
What you do:
- Rub roast with seasoning salt / beef rub.
- Place roast in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Add cola to the crock pot.
- Pour Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke over roast.
- Top roast with garlic and dry onion soup mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 -10 hours.