This easy crock pot roast beef dinner recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including potatoes, carrots, beef bouillon granules, and celery.
What you need:
- 4 lb beef roast
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1/2 c water
- 1 t beef bouillon granules
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Place vegetables in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Combine water and beef bouillon granules and pour over vegetables.
- Rub beef roast liberally with salt and pepper.
- Place roast on top of vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.