This easy crock pot pulled beef barbecue recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and onion.
What you need:
- 4 lb beef roast
- 8 oz bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 c ketchup
- 1 c red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c molasses
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- Lawry’s seasoning salt
What you do:
- Rub beef roast with seasoning salt per taste.
- Place beef in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and top with onions.
- Add remaining ingredients to a large bowl and mix.
- Pour mixture over roast.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 8 -10 hours.
- Remove roast from slow cooker, place on a plate, and shred with forks.
- Return roast to slow cooker and mix with juices.
- Serve on crusty rolls or buns.