This easy crock pot pork sausage and vegetables recipe consists of only six ingredients, including carrots, onion, and potatoes.
What you need:
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage, browned and drained
- 10.75 oz can cream of celery soup
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 3 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 small head cabbage, shredded
What you do:
- Place potatoes, onion, and carrots on the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Top with cabbage and pork sausage.
- Pour celery soup over all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 – 8 hours, or until vegetables are tender.