Try this quick and easy crock pot pork roast recipe. This simple crock pot / slow cooker recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including potatoes and celery.
What you need:
- 3 1/2 – 4 lb pork roast
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut in eighths
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 c water
What you do:
- Layer potatoes on bottom of crock pot.
- Add carrots and celery.
- Place pork roast on top of vegetables.
- Combine water and onion soup mix and pour over roast.
- Cook, covered, for 8 – 10 hours on low.