This easy crock pot pork loin dinner recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including red potatoes, garlic, and portabella mushrooms.
What you need:
- 3 lbs pork loin
- 3 c red potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 c chopped onion
- 2 c sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 c chicken broth
- 1 c sherry
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 T dried rosemary
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Place pork loin in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Add potatoes, garlic, onion, and mushrooms.
- Combine broth and sherry with rosemary and black pepper, then pour over pork and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 -10 hours.