This easy crock pot pork chops and vegetables recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including garlic, celery, and canned whole tomatoes.
What you need:
- 1.5 lbs boneless pork chops
- 14.5 oz can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 5 medium potatoes, sliced
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Place vegetables and garlic in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Place boneless pork chops over vegetables and season with salt and black pepper.
- Pour tomatoes over pork and vegetables.
- Cook, covered, for 7-8 hours on low.