This easy crock pot pork chops and sauerkraut recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including carrots, Worcestershire sauce, and beer.
What you need:
- 4 lbs boneless pork chops
- 2 (32 oz) jars sauerkraut with caraway seeds, drained
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (12 oz) can of full flavor beer
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1lb fresh baby carrots
- 2 T olive or vegetable oil
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Season pork chops with salt and black pepper.
- Add pork chops to skillet and brown on both sides.
- Remove pork chops from slow cooker and place on paper towels to drain.
- In a six quart crock-pot, add kraut, onion soup mix, beer, carrots and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Mix in pork chops with kraut.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.
- Serve with rye bread.