This quick and easy crock pot pork chops and potatoes recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including celery, garlic, and oregano.
What you need:
- 3 lbs pork chops (may use boneless)
- 7-8 medium potatoes
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1/2 c water
- 1.5 T soy sauce
- 3 t oregano, dried
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t black pepper
What you do:
- Quarter potatoes with skins on.
- Layer on the bottom of a 5-6 quart crock pot / slow cooker.
- Add celery and onion.
- Top with pork chops.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, water, soy sauce, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over pork chops and veggies in the crock pot.
- Cook, covered, for 8-9 hours on low.