This easy crock pot Italian beef recipe is delicious on its own, but is best served on Italian rolls or buns. Slow cook for 8-10 hours on low.
What you need:
- 3 lb beef roast
- 3 c beef broth
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (.7 oz) Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 t black pepper
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a 3.5 lb crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 – 10 hours.
- Remove roast from slow cooker and shred with forks.
- Return roast to crock pot.
- Serve beef on buns or Italian rolls with beef juices.