This easy crock pot honey mustard chicken breasts recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including Dijon mustard, basil, and paprika.
Crock Pot Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 c honey
- 1/4 c Dijon mustard
- 1 t dried basil
- 1/4 t paprika
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts.
- Place chicken in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- In a small bowl, mix together remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.