This crock pot golden mushroom steak dinner recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including potatoes, golden mushroom soup, and onion.
What you need:
- 1.5 lb round steak, cut into serving size portions
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans cut green beans, drained
- 10.75 oz can golden mushroom soup
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 2 T vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Season round steak with salt and pepper.
- Add round steak to skillet and brown on both sides.
- Place onion in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Place steak on top of onion, potatoes on steak, and green beans on potatoes.
- Pour soup over green beans.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.