This easy crock pot creole rump roast recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including red pepper flakes and garlic. Cook in a crock pot for 8-9 hours on low.
What you need:
- 3 lb rump roast
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Tony Chachere’s creole seasoning
- 1/4 t dried red pepper flakes
What you do:
- Rub rump roast with Tony Chachere’s creole seasoning per taste.
- Treat quantities like you would for rubbing a roast with salt and pepper.
- Place beef roast in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Add onion on top of rump roast.
- In a medium bowl, combine diced tomatoes, garlic, and red pepper flakes and mix.
- Pour mixture over roast.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 8-9 hours.