This easy crock pot cream of mushroom chicken recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including boneless skinless chicken thighs and cream of mushroom soup.
Crock Pot Cream of Mushroom Chicken
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (4 oz) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 c sherry
- 1 T butter
- 1 t Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 t dried rosemary
- Combine all ingredients in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or cooked noodles.