This quick and easy crock pot cola chicken recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including onion, basil, and garlic. Cover and cook for 7-8 hours on low.
Crock Pot Cola Chicken
- 4-6 bone-in split chicken breast halves
- 12 oz can cola
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 t dried basil
- 1/2 t paprika
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Place onion in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Add chicken to crock pot.
- Season with salt, black pepper, and paprika.
- Add garlic and basil to slow cooker.
- Pour cola over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.