This quick and easy crock pot recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including ground beef, diced tomatoes, and elbow macaroni.
What you need:
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 15 oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 c dry elbow macaroni, cooked
- 3 T chili powder
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
What you do:
- Add ground beef, tomatoes, kidney beans, onion, and chili powder in a 3.5 or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Add cooked macaroni during last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- Delicious topped with shredded cheddar cheese.