Try this quick and easy crock pot chicken breasts recipe. This chicken breasts slow cooker recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including green pepper and mushrooms.
Crock Pot Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of celery soup
- 4 oz can mushroom stems and pieces drained
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/2 t dried rosemary
- Place chicken breasts on bottom of 3 1/2 quart or larger crock pot.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cook, covered, for 7-8 hours on low.