This easy crock pot chicken breast piquant recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including red wine, brown sugar, and soy sauce.
Crock Pot Chicken Breast Piquant
- 6 chicken breast halves
- 2 celery ribs sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 c red wine
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 3 T water
- 2 t brown sugar
- 1/2 t oregano
- Place celery in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Top celery with chicken breast halves.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Recipe submitted by Frank S. via Burbank, Illinois.