This crock pot chicken and rice recipe is easy to make. It consists of only 6 ingredients, including celery and boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
Crock Pot Chicken and Rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 c water
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 c uncooked rice
- 1 celery rib sliced
- Place rice, celery and 1/2 the dry onion soup mix in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Place chicken breast halves over rice.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream of chicken soup and remaining 1/2 dry onion soup mix.
- Pour mixture over pork chops.
- Add water to crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Recipe submitted by Ellen K. via Austin, Texas