This easy crock pot chicken and mushrooms recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including onion, cream of mushroom soup, and oregano.
Crock Pot Chicken and Mushrooms
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz portabella mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 c onion chopped
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 t oregano
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Season chicken breast with salt and black pepper.
- Place chicken in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Add onion and mushrooms to crock pot.
- Mix together soup, milk, and oregano in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 5-7 hours, or until chicken is to desired doneness.