This easy crock pot chicken and broccoli casserole recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including Mozzarella cheese, green pepper, and onion.
Crock Pot Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 2 c cooked chicken
- 10 oz package frozen broccoli
- 1.5 c cooked spiral pasta
- 4 oz can mushroom pieces and stems drained
- 1/2 c green pepper diced
- 1/4 c onion diced
- 3/4 c chicken broth
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 1 c Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Add all ingredients (except cheese) to a 3.5 quart crock pot and mix well.
- Cook, covered, for 4-5 hours on low.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of casserole, cover and cook 5 -10 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Stir and serve.