This easy crock pot bratwurst and vegetables recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including potatoes, onion, and green peppers.
What you need:
- 1.5 lbs bratwurst, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 10.75 oz can tomato soup
- 1 soup can water
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Brown bratwurst in a large skillet; drain.
- Place vegetables in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot, and season with salt and black pepper.
- Top veggies with bratwurst.
- Combine soup and water in a small bowl and mix.
- Pour mixture over bratwurst and vegetables.
- Cook, covered, for 7-8 hours on low.