This easy crock pot beef and tomato dinner recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including round steak, tomato soup, and green beans.
What you need:
- 1.25 lbs round steak
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 14.5 oz can cut green beans, drained
- 10.75 oz can tomato soup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 c water
- 2 T cooking oil
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Trim round steak of excess fat and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a medium to large skillet.
- Add round steak and cook until browned; drain.
- Place round steak and remaining ingredients into a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 5-7 hours on low.
- Season with salt and pepper.