This easy crock pot beef and peppers recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including round steak, mushrooms, and bell peppers.
What you need:
- 2 lbs round steak, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 (14.5) oz cans Italian style tomatoes, undrained
- 2 green peppers, cut in strips
- 1 red pepper, cut in strips
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Place all ingredients in a 3.5 quart crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 7-8 hours on low.