This easy crock pot beef and cabbage casserole recipe consists of only 8 ingredients, including ground beef and tomato soup.
Crock Pot Beef and Cabbage Casserole
- 3/4 lb ground beef browned and drained
- 3 c cabbage shredded (about half a medium head)
- 10.75 oz can tomato soup
- 1 medium green pepper chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 5-6 hours, or until vegetables are tender but not mushy.