This easy crock pot barbecued pork chops recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including garlic, brown sugar, and ginger ale.
What you need:
- 2 lbs boneless pork chops
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 c ginger ale
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 2 T flour
- 2 T chili sauce
- 2 T vegetable or olive oil
- black pepper
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Rub pork chops with salt and black pepper.
- Place chops in skillet and cook until browned on both sides, about 2 min per side.
- Place sliced onion in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Set pork chops on top of onion.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and chili sauce.
- Add ginger ale, brown sugar, and garlic and mix.
- Pour mixture over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours; serve.