This easy crock pot barbecue smoked sausage recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including green pepper, onion, and brown sugar.
What you need:
- 1 lb smoked sausage, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3/4 c onion, chopped
- 1/2 c green pepper, chopped
- 10.75 oz can tomato soup
- 2 T brown sugar
- 1 T vegetable oil
- 1 T prepared mustard
- 1/2 t vinegar
- 1/2 t Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 t salt
What you do:
- Heat oil in a medium skillet.
- Add smoked sausage and cook until browned.
- Place sausage and remaining ingredients into a 2 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 4-6 hours on low.
- Serve sausage and vegetables with sauce over rice or by itself.