This easy crock pot bacon wrapped pork chop recipe consists of 5 ingredients, including 6 boneless pork chops and Dijon mustard.
What you need:
- 6 boneless pork chops (about ¼ lb each)
- 12 slices of bacon
- 12 oz bottle chili sauce
- 3 T Dijon mustard
- 8 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
What you do:
- Wrap each pork chop with 2 slices of the bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Brown in large skillet over medium heat, about 4 minutes per side.
- Place in crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, then pour over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Be careful to remove all toothpicks before serving.