There are only 9 ingredients in this easy crock pot Asian spareribs recipe, 10 if you make the spicy version. Cook the ribs for 8 – 10 hours on low.
What you need:
- 4 lbs pork spareribs
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 c beef broth
- 1/3 c soy sauce
- 1/4 c ketchup
- 1/4 c honey
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t black pepper
- red pepper flakes or chili paste per taste (optional)
What you do:
- Place ribs in an airtight container and cover with onions.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Pour mixture over ribs and place in refrigerator for 4-8 hours, turning ribs in marinade at least one time.
- Place ribs under broiler for 10 minutes and broil.
- Add ribs, onion, and marinade to the crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- May add some chili paste or red pepper flakes to marinade for a spicier version.