This easy crock pot apple, pork, and sauerkraut recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including Granny Smith apples and onion.
What you need:
- 3 lb boneless pork loin, rubbed with salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 32 oz jar sauerkraut, drained
- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c water
- 2 T peach jam
- 2 t thyme
What you do:
- Place apples and onion in bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Place pork loin on top.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix.
- Add mixture to crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 7–9 hours.