This quick and easy crescent veggie appetizers recipe consists of 12 ingredients. Joyce’s easy recipe makes for a delicious snack or appetizer.
Crescent Veggie Appetizers
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 2/3 c mayonnaise
- 1 t dry mustard
- 1 t garlic salt
- 1 t dill weed
- 1 t onion flakes
- sprinkle of oregano
- fresh vegetables
- cheese of choice
- Press packages of crescent rolls in a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, or until brown.
- Mix cream cheese with dry mustard, garlic salt, dill weed, onion flakes, and oregano.
- Add mayonnaise and a little milk; mix.
- Spread on crust.
- Top with fresh vegetables (cut very small) and olives.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Chill overnight before serving.
Recipe submitted by Joyce O. via Wisconsin.