Try this easy creamy Swiss steak recipe. This crock pot recipe consists of nine ingredients, and cooks for 8-10 hours in a slow cooker.
What you need:
- 2 lbs round steak, cut into serving size pieces
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/4 c flour
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
What you do:
- In a medium bowl, combine salt, pepper, and flour.
- Add steaks one at a time to flour mixture; coat.
- In bottom of crock pot add onions, meat, Worcestershire, carrots, celery, and mushroom soup in that order.
- Cook, covered, for 7-8 hours on low.