This creamy ground beef macaroni bake recipe is easy to make. It consists of only 6 ingredients, including cream of mushroom soup.
Creamy Ground Beef Macaroni Bake
- 1.5 lbs lean ground beef
- 8 oz dry macaroni cooked al dente and drained
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c milk
- 1/2 c + 1/2 c cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 c onion
- Brown ground beef with onion in a skillet; drain.
- Add ground beef, onion, macaroni and 1/2 c cheddar cheese to a 2-3 quart casserole.
- Combine milk and cream of mushroom soup.
- Mix with ingredients in casserole.
- Place casserole in a oven preheated to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and continue baking for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese melts and casserole is heated through.