This easy creamy chicken thighs and mushrooms recipe consists of 8 ingredients. It’s slow cooked in a crock pot for 7 hours on low.
Creamy Chicken Thighs and Mushrooms
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms sliced
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 10.75 oz can cream of celery soup
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 t black pepper
- In a 4-6 quart crock pot / slow cooker, add chicken, mushrooms, and green pepper and mix.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, black pepper, and soup and mix.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken and veggies.
- Cook, covered, for 7 hours on low.
- Sprinkle cheese over mixture, cover, and continue cooking for 20 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve over hot rice, hot noodles, or with mashed potatoes.