This creamy chicken and mushrooms over noodles recipe is easy to make. It’s cooked in a crock pot and consists of 9 ingredients.
Creamy Chicken and Mushrooms over Noodles
- 2 c cooked chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms sliced
- 8 oz dry egg noodles cooked al dente
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 2 T milk
- 2 T butter
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Heat butter in a large skillet.
- Add mushrooms, onion, and green pepper to skillet and sauteuntil green pepper and onion are tender, but still crisp; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, black pepper, and mushroom soup.
- Add soup mixture to skillet and mix.
- Mix in cooked chicken.
- Add mixture to a 3.5 quart crock pot.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.