This easy creamy chicken and bacon pasta recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including garlic and mushrooms. It’s slow cooked in a crock pot.
Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts halves cut in half
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2-3 T olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- fettuccine or cooked pasta of choice
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Lightly season chicken breasts with salt and black pepper.
- Place chicken in skillet and cook over med-high heat until browned, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Place chicken in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and cover with onion and mushrooms.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, garlic, and bacon and mix.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken breasts.
- Cook, covered, for 6-8 hours on low.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.